top of page

Tax Advisory Service

We can offer a wide range of tax advisory services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure as it can be an administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.

These include:

  • Determining the most tax effective structure for your business

  • Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs

  • Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment

  • Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions

  • Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry

  • Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self-assessment

  • Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities

Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.

Set up a sole trader account with HMRC

You can set up being a sole trader with the following link.

Alternatively we can help with your registration process.

Set up a personal tax account with HMRC


You can check your tax information and manage your details with HMRC by setting up a personal tax account.

If you need extra help from HMRC with your tax, HMRC provides a special service for people who need extra help with their tax, tax credits or Child Benefit.

You can read more about this service on the HMRC website.

If you need extra help from HMRC with your tax, you can:

  • phone HMRC on one of their helplines (see above), or

  • contact your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau who can help sort out your problem or contact HMRC on your behalf.

If HMRC isn’t able to resolve the problem, then you may qualify for help from a tax charity, Tax Aid or Tax Help for Older People, who can give advice about tax if you’re on a low income.

bottom of page